My online courses help busy people pass the IELTS Test
I know the problems you’re having with IELTS, and I can give you a range of solutions.
Which solution is best for you?
3-Month Study Programme
If you’re planning ahead for a test, or taking time to increase your overall IELTS test score, this option is the most cost-effective way of working with me.
This 3-month course gives you:
- step-by-step instruction for each part of the test
- real practice materials with explanations
- worksheets and cheat sheets to download and keep
- weekly live lessons (recorded so you can watch them later)
- help and support from an expert IELTS teacher (me)
1 Month Vocabulary Course
If you have the IELTS test coming up soon, or you just want to try out a course, my 28-Day Vocabulary course sends you one lesson each day.
I call this my ‘MAYDAY‘ (Help me!) emergency course.
Each lesson includes:
- a daily motivational email with a task
- a set of essential vocabulary you need to learn
- a worksheet
- a Listening video with tape script and explanations
- a Reading with explanations
- a Writing Task 1 and/or 2
- a Speaking Task
- a Learning Link
- a private Facebook group
After one month, you can either renew your class or join the 3-Month course at a discounted rate.
If you're having problems with WRITING
In order to improve your IELTS writing score, you need:
- feedback to show you what you’re doing wrong, and/or
- a course to show how to get things right (get this in the Academy)
If you need feedback on your writing, click below.
If you need help with READING or LISTENING
There are lots of free materials on my website so that you can practise by yourself.
If you’d like more guidance, tips, strategies and help with specific questions, you can get all of these in the Members Academy – click below to get more information.
If you need help with SPEAKING
I don’t provide 1:1 Speaking Lessons, but I do offer a Mock Speaking Test and Assessment service.
If you need an action plan
I designed my free 28-Day Planner to get you off to a good start.
It covers everything you need to know about the test and it follows the syllabus of my full courses.
Available for both General Training and Academic Tests.
Please click here or on the image below.